Friday, February 15, 2019

The first 2 weeks of school!

This week is one of the first weeks of a very, very, very, long year! I don’t know if it’s going to be a fun or boring year, but so far the short two weeks I have been back at G.S.S I guess I have been having fun so that tells me a lot about Mrs Drummond, she loves having fun! And that is definitely a good thing👍! Anyway I’m here today to tell you about my awesome two weeks that I have recently been in having in Good Shepherd!


So far, in my couple of weeks back at school we have been doing a lot of "get to know you" activities as well as stories about our summer holidays. We also did a fair bit of art, I really liked doing the Maori art ( although it took quite a bit of time ). I also liked learning new apps of games, e.g prodigy, epic, and freckle. Rm 5 is the best class by far and away! 



                                

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosa!i love your blog post especially your smile:)
    from Alana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your gonna have loads and loads of fun next week! :D

    ReplyDelete